News: Child Abuse & Neglect
This page will continuously evolve as we add news stories.
Sex Crimes and the VaticanIn Sex Crimes and the Vatican O'Gorman explores four separate cases internationally of widespread clerical abuse, putting the Roman Catholic Church on trial for the reckless endangerment of children. 'Is the Church in default of its obligation as a signatory to the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child?'
By BINDU BANSINATH
With childhood obesity on the rise across the USA, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it could open the door to more criminal action against parents whose children have become dangerously overweight.
He looks like a different person. Draper has lost about 250 pounds.
- Police: Woman says she starved children to death
- Tenn. Teacher Accused of Sleeping With 13-Year-Old Student
- NJ's Starving Kids Horror Story
- Mother Pleads Guilty to Exploiting Sons
- Kansas Town Stunned By Kidnap-Murder Case
Read Margaret's story